Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Big Shots Practical Shooters June 11, 2014

Here is the video of the match on June 11, 2014 at Big Shots Indoor Range.  We have weekly matches there on Wednesday nights.  We use the USPSA rulebook for these matches and have quite a variety of stages each week.

Stage 1

Four paper targets and a plate rack.  The "plate rack" had 6 clay pigeons on it.  So that means those were 4 inch targets at about 9 yards.

I finished 1st in Production on stage 1 with 62 out of 70 points and a time of 15.28 seconds.  I could certainly have done better if I hadn't had so many misses on the clay pigeons.

Stage 2

Eight paper targets.  I had a miss on one target and that hurt me.

I finished 2nd in Production on stage 2 with 56 points out of 80 possible (10 point penalty for the miss) and a time of 11.11.

Let me know what you think in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment