Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Eastern Nebraska Practical Shooters - July Match

I spent much of the day this past Sunday at the Eastern Nebraska Gun Club in Louisville, NE.  The club there hosts a monthly USPSA match that is really quite fun.  I have been regularly attending these matches for a bit over 4 years.  I just love this stuff.

The match this month was a good one.  I got to shoot with some great folks and even did alright in the match.  I, of course, have much improvement to make, but it was still a great time.

I had 3 misses during the match.  All of which were really unnecessary.  I will continue to work on improving my shooting ability.  This match was a great warm up for the upcoming Great Plains Sectional Match.  Now I just need to get some ammo loaded.

Let me know if you have any questions about USPSA in general.  I will do my best to answer or get you in contact with someone that can.

Have you been to any good matches lately?  Any that I should try to check out?

4 comments:

  1. Your mag changes are getting good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting better, I wouldn't say good. I still need to work on getting the gun up in front of my face when I do them. It is hard to retrain bad habits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard somewhere you're supposed to run really fast (while keeping your finger off the trigger) and hit all the targets twice in the A-Zone. This is supposed to help your score significantly. Glad you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the advice. I will take that under advisement.

    ReplyDelete