Friday, July 18, 2014

Epic 40K - Great Find

One of the gentlemen at my local game shop heard I have been playing with Epic 40K stuff lately.  He told me that he had some old epic stuff and wondered if I was interested.

I told him to let me see what he had and I would let him know.  This is what he showed me.

4 Ork Mega Gargants

3 Eldar Titans, 21 metal Eldar Tanks, several walkers, 30ish plastic falcons and an Avatar.

12 old Land Raiders, 20ish Rhinos, some bike and misc infantry, and 30-40 Ork battlewagons, 

Lots of misc ork stuff.  There are a lot of metal models in here.  There are 6 skullhammers on the top shelf.

9 complete Gargants plus a Mega Gargant that was converted into a smaller one.
The paint on these will take some work to remove, but overall this was a great find.  I got it all for a song.

With this being added to my already ridiculously large collection, I think I have enough to keep me busy for quite a while now and I really don't know how I could use all of this anyway.  I just wish this had included some Leman Russes and Chimeras.  Oh well.  I guess I will have to be happy with what I have.

I might have to make some of this available to my fellow Epic enthusiasts.  Anyone looking for anything to add to their collection?

7 comments:

  1. That's a lot of great stuff!
    I could use a some of the Eldar stuff if you want to get rid of it ...
    Cheers,
    Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you interested in? You can send me an email at sean68333@gmail.com and we can talk.

    ReplyDelete