Thursday, August 7, 2014

Lizardmen Blood Bowl Team

This group of slimy beasts is my Lizardmen Blood Bowl team.  I found some cheap metal skinks and some  old plastic saurus models.  Painted them up, and here they are.

 Here is the whole team.  I have 13 skinks, 6 saurus, and 1 kroxigor.  This gives me plenty for a starting team as well as options as the team grows.
 Here is a close up of the skinks.  I don't usually paint eyes on my models, but the eyes on these guys are so big, I had to paint them.  Some look okay, others are a little off.
 The kroxigor is ready to smash someone.  I used a WH fantasy model and clipped off the weapon.  His pose is a little weird, but he works.
Finally we have the saurus.  These guys aren't very agile, but they work hard for the team.

What do you think?  Do you like the bright colors?

2 comments:

  1. I have to say, I really like the rainbow of bright colours and the googly eyes. Good fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I enjoyed painting these guys. And they are fun to play with too.

    ReplyDelete