Friday, May 29, 2015

BattleTech painting project

I spent a little time working on some BattleTech models.  I want to add some combined arms to my Alpha Strike games, so I took some of the MechWarrior clix models I've got and rebased them to be used in BattleTech.  The infantry and battle armor are a little big, but they still look pretty decent on the table so bot big deal.  

I made these as simple as possible.  I just cut the infantry off the clix base and glued them on a round plastic base.  I painted the base brown and then added a little flock.  Easy as pie, but I think they look good.

I plan to add more infantry so I can field larger numbers of these in defensive scenarios.




I also painted up some old plastics.  These are for my Kurita forces; the 2nd Sword of Light.  

You can see them with a few stands of infantry for scale.


Here is a fuzzy picture of the Warhammer.  I still need to paint the cockpit screens on this group, but that shouldn't be a problem.





No comments:

Post a Comment