Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Terrain Project - Sink Holes - Part 5

I have finished the first four boards, and they are ready for action.  I still want to do another two boards so that I can play on a 4' x 6' table, but I can play a smaller game on the 4' x 4' that I have completed.

Here is the 3rd board with the flock added.
And the fourth board with texture added.

Here are the 4 boards together in all their glory.

A closer picture of the 4 boards.
Here is a few picture of the one of the boards with some mechs for scale.  I'm looking forward to playing a game on these and seeing how they work in action.

Check out that Battlemaster.  Very nice isn't it.  Thank you Bill for the well painted model.



Here is the foam for the final 2 boards.  I've got them cut into 2' x 2' squares.  I will be back to these in the not too distant future.


No comments:

Post a Comment