Thursday, September 29, 2016

Warboss Tae's 2016 Painting Challenge - Day 31 and a couple secondary objectives

I have come to the end of the challenge.  I completed all the models that I set out to paint at the beginning of the challenge and made some good progress on some Firestorm Armada ships as well.

I have to say that I am a little burned out on goblins at the moment.  I do have plans to add more models to this army, but it probably won't be anytime soon.

Thanks to Warboss Tae for putting this challenge together and encouraging me and others like me to put some time into a painting project.  These challenges help us to set goals and those goals help us to get stuff done.  As I've said before, I'm a fan of setting painting goals.  They help to motivate me.  I usually hit the goal and go a little further, but even if I don't hit the goal, I still get some stuff painted.

There are quite a few others that completed the challenge this year and at least a few that are still working on it.  Good work to all that completed it and good luck to all still working on it.

I look forward to doing this again next year.

Day 31


Secondary Objective 4

Secondary Objective 5

I will be finishing the Firestorm Armada ships very soon.  Now I've got to think about my next project.  I was hoping to start on my aeronef fleets for Imperial Skies, but I have not received them yet, so I'm thinking I will work on my 6mm Celt army or possibly work on some 15mm stuff for Gruntz.

Any thoughts on what you would like to see me work on next?

No comments:

Post a Comment