Friday, September 1, 2017

6 X 6 Game Challenge Update - August

I was hoping to play 4 games in August, but I only managed to play 3.  Not bad and at least I didn't fall further behind on my goal.

I played my first game of Imperial Skies and Conflict of Heroes as well as a game of Cold War Commander.

Completing the challenge is still realistic.  I'll need to play more than 3 games each month to succeed though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cold War Commander
Game 1Game 2, Game 3

Conflict of Heroes - Awakening the Bear
Game 1

The Walking Dead: All Out War
Game 1Game 2Game 3Game 4Game 5Game 6

Kings of War
Game 1Game 2Game 3

Imperial Skies
Game 1

Memoir '44
Game 1Game 2Game 3Game 4

No comments:

Post a Comment