Friday, September 15, 2017

Imperial Skies Battle Report 2

I thought it would be a good idea to show the basic mechanics of Imperial Skies by Rottenlead Publishing.  I put together a couple of small fleets and set up my game table.

In this battle a small fleet of German ships have come across a fleet of French ships and a skirmish ensues.




The German's didn't have the best dice in the game and came out a little short because of that.  I had a good time playing the game and since there isn't any hidden information, the game worked well as a solo experience.  I will likely be playing more solo games in the future.


I didn't play until all the ships were dead as I thought it made more sense for Germans to break off once the battle had turned against them.




Maybe next time, the Germans will have a better showing as they have not done well in the last 2 games.

No comments:

Post a Comment